Is the Chinese economy faltering? What is going on over there? I provide some insights into the rebalancing act happening in China in my latest Forbes post: http://blogs.forbes.com/annlee/
1. The Chinese Central bank (PBOC) will relax interest rates.
2. The Chinese banks will return to easy lending.
3. The expected real estate bubble will not
burst the Chinese economy because the Chinese government will soften real estate
4. Chinese consumption will creep towards
40% of GDP.
5. Wang Qishan will be the Premier.
6. China will create more small banks to
lend to SMEs and TVEs.
7. China will use the north Canton area to
experiment with democracy as a way to solve the land grab issue.
8. The Hong Kong Stock Exchange will be
allowed to trade in China and link up with the Shanghai Stock exchange to
create a world powerhouse.
9. China will team up with the Eurozone to
set up an International Currency Regulatory Authority.
10. China will create an Asian currency bloc with Japan and S.